With the publication of the Resources and waste strategy the Government has outlined its key objectives in elimiating all avoidable waste by 2050.
Join colleagues and peers from across the public sector to discuss and debate the practical challenges in delivering a waste free environment. Discover the opportunities for innovation and collaboration; explore strategies to secure organisational change and techniques to tackle waste crime all on a public sector budget.
Key points for 2019:
- The catalyst for change: The resources and waste strategy
- Setting the right goals for your organisation
- Driving innovation in sustainability
- Tackling waste crime: Delivering results in the worst affected areas
- National Materials Datahub: Aims and Opportunities
Confirmed for 2019:
- Dawn Woodward, Head of Waste Regulation and Strategy, Resource and Waste, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Simon Duddy, Director of Business Development, Office for National Statistics
- Jacob Hayler, Executive Director, Environmental Services Association
- Mark Varney, Director of Food & Network Development, Fareshare
- Mickey Green, Managing Director, Somerset Waste Partnership
- Dr Anna Scott, Waste Insights Manager, Keep Britain Tidy
- Jess Wiles, Creative Partner, Hubbub
Directors of Environment - Waste Services Managers - Heads of Community Services - Street Scene Managers - Heads of Environmental Services - Waste Policy Team Leaders - Sustainability Directors - Facilities Waste Managers
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.